Sundried Tomato Dip
Posted on May 31, 2021
This quick and easy sundried tomato dip made with cannellini beans is EVERYTHING! Throw it all in a blender and you’ve got the most delicious and nutritious dip that will be gone in minutes. Make it super healthy with veggie sticks to dig in with, or indulge with corn chips… either way, you’re going to love it!
Prep time: 10 mins
- 420g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp sundried tomatoes, drained, plus extra to garnish
- 1 tsp Deliciou Everything Seasoning
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 small garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 5-6 basil leaves, plus extra for garnish
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy. Add a little water if too thick to blend.
- Spoon into a bowl and sprinkle with Deliciou Everything Seasoning, a few sundried tomatoes on top and a sprig of basil. Serve with chips or veggie sticks and dig in!
Grab your Deliciou Everything Seasoning online and get free shipping for all orders over €25.