Chickpea Nourish Bowl
Posted on March 06, 2020
Plant power! Nourish yourself with this incredible looking Chickpea Bowl featuring our Nacho Cheese seasoning.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp Deliciou Nacho Cheese Seasoning
- 4 cups mixed salad leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil + 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cucumber, sliced into half moons
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- Coriander, to garnish
- ¼ cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Deliciou Nacho Cheese Seasoning
- Bake chickpeas at 180C/350F for 10-15 mins or until golden and crispy. Remove from oven, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Deliciou Nacho Cheese Seasoning. Toss to combine.
- In a salad bowl, toss the salad leaves, 1 Tbsp olive oil and 1 tsp of lemon juice to combine.
- Top salad with sections of quinoa, avocado, tomato, cucumber, and onion.
- Scatter Nacho Cheese chickpeas and coriander over the salad and finish with a drizzle of the dressing. Bon appetit!
Pro tip: Use microwave quinoa to save time!