Taco Beef Burger
Posted on July 07, 2021
Can’t decide between tacos and burgers? Try this taco burger! It’s 100% plant-based and 110% DELICIOUS! It’s got all your favourite taco flavours, a perfectly spiced vegan beef patty and crunchy corn chips to take the texture to the next level.
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
- 4 burger buns, sliced in half
- 4 tsp vegan butter
- 4 Tbsp salsa
- 4 Tbsp guacamole
- Corn chips
- 1 box Deliciou Plant-Based Beef
- 30g sachet taco seasoning
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp salsa
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 cup chilled water
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
- In a large bowl, combine the Taco Beef Patty ingredients and mix well. Using clean wet hands, shape the mince into four burger patties. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes to allow patties to firm up.
- Get the burger buns ready by slicing them in half and buttering the insides. Lay them on a baking tray with the buttered side facing up.
- Pan fry the patties in 3 Tbsp oil over medium heat until golden brown on both sides. Place the buns in the oven for 1 minute to warm up while you do this.
- Take the buns out of the oven and place a few tortilla chips on the bottom bun halves. Next, add the taco patty, 1 Tbsp salsa and 1 Tbsp guacamole. Finish with the burger bun top and garnish by sticking a corn chip in the bun. Get ‘em while they’re hot!
Grab your Deliciou Plant-Based Beef online and get free shipping for all orders over €25.