Pork San Choy Bow
Posted on January 21, 2021
This San Choy Bow recipe is so easy and fun to make - not to mention it’s super healthy! Grab some fresh lettuce, a frying pan and you’re all set. The Plant-Based Pork filling comes out succulent, juicy, deliciously savoury and slightly sweet from the hoisin.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time:15 minutes
- 1 Box Deliciou Plant-Based Pork
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3cm piece ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 300 grams button mushrooms, quartered
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp hoisin sauce + extra for serving
- ½ bunch coriander, leaves only roughly chopped
- 8 large lettuce leaves
- 2 Tbsp peanut oil
- 225 grams water chestnuts, roughly chopped
Top tip: It’s easy to sneak in extra veggies into this recipe for the kids!
- Follow the instructions on the Deliciou box and prepare as mince.
- In a frying pan over a medium heat, fry the mushrooms in the peanut oil. Add the ginger and garlic and cook until softened
- Add the Deliciou Plant Based Pork, using a spoon to break it up as it cooks.
- Add the soy sauce, hoisin and water chestnuts. Cook for 1-2 minutes, while stirring over a medium- low heat.
- Remove from the heat and divide the mix between the 8 lettuce cups. Top with sliced chilli, chopped coriander and a drizzle of hoisin and this delicious dish is ready!
Grab your Deliciou Plant-Based Pork online and get free worldwide shipping for all orders over €25.