Posted on March 28, 2017
Use Bacon Seasoning to make bacon flavoured popcorn! It's a low sodium, low carb and healthy fat option to regular salted popcorn. Once you pop you won't stop!
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2 - 4
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup popcorn
- Deliciou Bacon Seasoning (Choose between Cheesy, Maple, Original, Smoky BBQ or Spicy Bacon Seasoning)
- Heat coconut oil on medium setting in a large sauce pan.
- Drop a couple of popcorn kernels in the oil to test the heat level. When the popcorn kernel spins in the oil, pour all the popcorn into the sauce pan.
- Stir until it starts popping and put the lid on.
- Shake the sauce pan a couple of times while it's popping to prevent burned popcorn at the bottom.
- When popping slows down, remove the sauce pan and season with Deliciou Bacon Seasoning for delicious bacon flavour. Put the lid on and shake well to blend the seasoning with the popcorn.
Can't choose a flavour? Grab a Bacon Seasoning Variety Pack from our online store today!