Pull-Apart Garlic Bread
Posted on June 01, 2021
If you need another excuse to eat cheesy garlic bread, we’ve got you covered… vegan cheesy garlic pull-apart bread! It’s crunchy, doused in deliciousness, and it’s perfect for sharing. Want to be the MVP at your next party? Just show up with this easy cheesy appetiser in hand and you’re sure to be the crowd favourite. No one will even know it’s vegan!
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Serves 6-8 as an appetiser
- 1 loaf soft bread (like ciabatta or sourdough)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ⅓ cup vegan butter
- 3 tsp Deliciou Garlic Lovers Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Deliciou Vegan Cheese Seasoning, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 cup vegan grated cheese (optional)
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped roughly, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Using a serrated knife, slice the bread loaf diagonally every 3cm, stopping just before the bottom. Slice again the other direction to create a criss-cross pattern in the bread.
- Melt the vegan butter in the microwave for 20 sec. Add the olive oil, Deliciou Garlic Lovers and Deliciou Vegan Cheese Seasonings and mix to make the cheesy garlic butter.
- Place the bread onto an oven tray. Using a spoon, drizzle the butter mix all over the bread, making sure it gets into all the cracks.
- Heat in the oven for 15-20 minutes or check occasionally until the bread is toasted on the edges and you can smell the garlic from the rooftops... If using vegan cheese, take loaf out from oven and sprinkle all over with vegan cheese and bake for a further 5 mins until melted.
- Serve on a nice wooden chopping board, sprinkle some Deliciou Vegan Cheese Seasoning and parsley on top. Get in quick because it won’t last long!