Maple Bacon Popcorn
Posted on June 01, 2021
The Canadians really knew what they were doing putting maple syrup on bacon… so we made a vegan version for you to sprinkle all over your popcorn! This recipe is the perfect balance of sweet and salty - you won’t be able to stop eating this vegan maple bacon popcorn!
Cook time: 10 mins
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup popcorn
- 2-3 tsp Deliciou Maple Bacon Seasoning
- Heat coconut oil on medium heat in a saucepan.
- Drop a couple of popcorn kernels in the oil to test the heat level. When the popcorn kernel spins in the oil, pour all the popcorn into the saucepan.
- Stir until it starts popping and put the lid on.
- Shake the sauce pan a couple of times while it's popping to prevent burnt popcorn at the bottom.
- When popping slows down, remove the saucepan and season with Deliciou Maple Bacon Seasoning. Put the lid on and shake well to blend the seasoning with the popcorn. Serve in a big bowl and dig in!
Grab your Deliciou Maple Bacon Seasoning online and get free shipping for all orders over €25.