Corn & Zucchini Fritters
Posted on June 25, 2021
Sneak in some extra veggies with these simple, tasty fritters! Using just five ingredients and our vegan cheese seasoning, these yummy fritters are ready in less than half an hour. Whip up and freeze ahead of time to serve as a great appetizer, snack or light lunch.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 400g can corn kernels, drained
- 4 cups zucchini, grated
- ¾ cup spring onions, finely sliced
- 1¼ cup chickpea (besan) flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp Deliciou Vegan Cheese Seasoning
- Fresh coriander, to garnish
- ½ cup vegan mayonnaise, to serve
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, corn, spring onions, chickpea flour, baking powder, ¼ tsp salt and Deliciou Vegan Cheese Seasoning. Allow to sit for at least 5 minutes to allow the flour to absorb the moisture from the zucchini.
- Add 2 Tbsp oil to a large fry pan on medium heat, then spoon in about ¼ cup of the fritter mixture at a time into the pan. Cook for 2-3 mins on each side until golden brown. Set aside.
- Serve immediately, sprinkle with Deliciou Vegan Cheese Seasoning and add a dollop of vegan mayonnaise. Garnish with fresh coriander and enjoy!
Pro tip: Turn the oven on to 150C/300F and keep the fritters warm while you fry the remaining mixture. Try adding 1 tsp Deliciou Nacho Cheese Seasoning to the mayonnaise for an extra flavour hit!
Grab your Deliciou Vegan Cheese Seasoning online and get free shipping for all orders over €25.