Chicken Pesto Pizza
Posted on March 31, 2020
An Italian inspired dish with a fresh modern twist. Our Plant-Based Chicken pizza throws out the rule book and still creates a delicious meal.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 box of Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken
- 2 pizza bases
- 5 Tbsp vegan pesto
- 100g shredded vegan mozzarella
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g mushrooms, sliced
- Fresh basil leaves
- Dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
- Prepare chicken according to package directions, mixing in a pinch of salt and 1 Tbsp of the pesto. Form 4 large patties, then pan fry in 3 Tbsp oil until golden brown on both sides. Remove from pan and slice into bite sized pieces.
- Spread 2 Tbsp pesto over each pizza base. Sprinkle grated vegan mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, sliced mushrooms and the chicken. Drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Bake for 10-15 mins or until cheese is melted and crusts are golden. Garnish with fresh basil leaves and dried oregano, and get a “pizza” this before it all goes!