A smoky twist on a tomatoey classic, these beans are creamy, velvety and tasty to boot!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
- 200 grams of cooked cannellini beans
- 100 ml of ketchup
- 15 ml of molasses
- 25 ml soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp of Deliciou BBQ Seasoning
- 50 grams of red onions, diced
- 1/2 Tbsp of sugar
- 1 tsp of garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp of Dijon mustard
- Toasted bread
- Chilli flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180C/360F.
- Mix all ingredients (except for the cannellini beans) until well combined.
- Add in the cannellini beans and mix until well coated and spread evenly on a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 45 minutes, until steaming hot and slightly caramelised.
- Serve immediately with toasted bread. The perfect hearty brunch!
Grab your Deliciou BBQ Seasoning online and get free worldwide shipping for all orders over $30.