Posted on January 06, 2016
Prepare a guilt-free tray of roasted vegetables with mouth watering Bacon Seasoning!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
- 1 head broccoli, in florets
- ¼ head cauliflower, in florets
- 6-8 brussel sprouts, cut into quarters lengthwise
- ½ large red onion, cut into 2cm wedges
- ½ large capsicum, cut into 3cm squares
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 tsp Deliciou Bacon Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 200C/390F.
- Arrange the vegetables on a lined baking tray and drizzle generously with olive oil. Use a spatula to toss the vegetables over and make sure all are covered in the oil.
- Bake for 20 mins, flipping over the vegetables halfway through.
- Remove from the oven, and sprinkle generously with Deliciou Bacon Seasoning. Toss the vegetables once more to ensure an even coating of the seasoning and serve warm. Enjoy!